Monday, 5 November 2012

MY TRIP TO AMSTERDAM


Just came back from Amsterdam!

Lovely city, wonderful canals but you have to be careful with so many cyclists on the go and so eager to get to their destination!! Easy guys, is someone chasing you?

I did visit one of the city's infamous "coffee shops" (Highway). The smell was unbearable (it was playing dirty games with my perfume's smell: Beautiful by Estee Lauder) and after having a "special" chocolate muffin I couldn't really see the difference.


We stayed at the Renaissance Amsterdam hotel and the room was fantastic!




When I am staying in a hotel I enjoy so much in room dining. When you are tired from your trip it is so magical to just ring someone, order what you want and in a few minutes dinner is served!!



Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>