Thursday, 13 December 2012

REMINISCING PRAGUE...


My trip to Prague was the perfect getaway... There were Christmas markets, there was cold, a bit of snow and lots of comforting food and mulled wine....Walking down Charles Bridge, felt like you were escaping reality and passing through a medieval path...

  





Our apartment was fantastic. We stayed at the Longin Center - Prague - Marriott Executive Apartments.



The food was amazing and because it was so cold I always had a huge appetite.



















My favourite thing to eat was this traditional sweet with sugar and cinnamon. It was so delicious and went great with mulled wine!!



I stocked up on lots of wine and found my way back to London. But I have to remember next time I am booking a flight not to choose British.... Why all the delays?

I also got a pair of beautiful garnet earrings that I will treasure forever....

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>