Saturday, 29 June 2013

A stroll down Portobello Road

There is nothing better on a day off than strolling around the city, chilling and just enjoying life. Yesterday, after my morning workout at LA Fitness, I got ready and walked down Westbourne Grove and I ended up in the heart of Notting Hill: Portobello Road and the Saturday's antiques market. The sun was shining and it felt like summer... Like the song I was listening to while I was on the treadmill this morning: "Summertime in the city, girls dress hot, boys go silly".

Portobello road was so crowded and it took me quite a while to walk from end to end. I squeezed myself into the crowds and let the sun dry my wet hair from my morning shower. I took some pictures and I would like to share them with you.

My Zara espadrilles 

I am loving this new LBD 

My bag


The sun was literally blinding me 

Portobello Road W11

Jewellery 


Take a guess what this is.... Flavored marshmallows is the answer!!!

I love street food

So much choice, I didn't know what to get...

There fruits were so aromatic, I could smell them from distance

Once in Notting Hill you have to get the Notting Hill Shopping bag ...

Flowers

Lovely flowers at the Portobello market

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

I was wearing:
Dress: Sandro
Espadrilles: Zara
Bag: Balenciaga

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>