Friday, 28 June 2013

Summer Holiday

Great news today!!! It is Friday, I am (not) in love - don't know if that is good though - the weekend is coming and I finally booked my flights for my summer holiday. I will be landing to Athens on the 12th of August and I simply can't wait. Now, I have something to look forward to and maybe I will stop complaining about the English weather (it was raining again today!).

I was with a friend earlier on who just came back from a holiday in beautiful Crete and her tan was wonderful!! I will soon have an amazing, enviable tan as well :-)
In the meantime, I started reminiscing my last summer holiday in Rhodes one year ago. It coincided with my sister's wedding and we had a blast. During my stay there I also visited Simi and the food was so delicious!!
Here are some pictures I want to share with you:
 
The party started on the plane with a glass of wine!



My skin's whiteness in all its glory!

My first cocktail!

This was not a white wedding but a colourful one!

The beautiful hotel where the reception took place






More cocktails!!



Happy face :-)


On the boat for Symi

Symi











Greek beer








Until the next holiday then...
Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Ωραίες στιγμές...ωραίο καλοκαίρι...και φέτος όμως θα το κάψουμε...αυτό είναι σίγουρο..χαχα!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing holiday! Beautiful place!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty amazing! Thank you :-)

      Delete

>