Sunday, 14 July 2013

Birthday gift from Monica Vinader

A warm hello from London! I hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoying the weather. We are in the middle of the summer and I cant wait for the second half. I want to believe that it will be the best part! Yesterday, my beautiful girls from work gave me a lovely birthday card filled with wishes!!

I will sure do!
The message on the card was saying it all: I had to treat myself on my special day! One specific gift would make me very happy. I visited the Monica Vinader boutique in Harrods and started looking for my new jewel. After trying so many things I ended up buying the gorgeous mini Marie pendant.



My new pendant
I will sure wear this pendant with pride and will be thinking of the girls! Thank you so much for your wishes and your gift card. If you want you can browse more Monica Vinader pendants here.

Have a lovely Sunday and take care of yourselves! Always smile and be happy!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. lucky you...wonderful gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like very much your new pendant.

    ReplyDelete

>