Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Summer shorts

Less than two weeks left before my holiday to Greece and I am so excited! I got a brand new bikini in a beautiful blue colour and I can't wait to put it on and go to the beach. It really helps that the weather lately has been quite good in London and it puts me right in the mood! I was walking down Westbourne Grove the other day in my new Zara shorts and I felt as if I was on holidays (shame that I had to go to work the next day!)






Westbourne House
Once it is warm it's always nice to cool off with a frappuccino (light please)!

I hope you are all having a fabulous summer so far and enjoying yourselves!!

Shorts & shoes: Zara
Top: Milly
Jewellery: Monica Vinader & Folli Follie
Bracelet: Balenciaga
Bag Louis Vuitton

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Great casual look dear,,,,
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved <3
    How about just pass by there?
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com
      Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

>