Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Back to London

My summer holiday is officially over and I am back to London. I had an enjoyable flight yesterday with Aegean (watched the film "The Big Wedding"on the plane - I just love Robert De Niro) but a small headache was teasing me. As soon as I came out of  the airport I was pleased to be welcomed by lots of sunshine!!

Back to London, back to work and back to my little routine plus I have to move out!! Well one step at a time!! I hope everyone is doing well.
 
Waiting at Gate A22
What's for breakfast?
Top: Sandro, Skirt: Oscar de la Renta
Have a lovely day!!

Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. i love your bag!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahha I watched the same movie on my flight back to Italy

    New giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can a 100$ coupon to spend on Bellast.com!
    Bellast giveaway
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aegean are always so generous with the meals on board, I was pleasantly surprised by them, even on short flights like Thessaloniki-Athens :)

    xo,
    Sylvia @ WorldTasting

    ReplyDelete

>