Friday, 30 August 2013

Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. has been the world's premier jeweler and America's house of design since 1837. When I am thinking of their jewelry, Truman Capote's novella "Breakfast at Tiffany's" always comes to my mind along with the famous scene from the movie: the moment when a yellow taxi pulls up at Tiffany & Co. on Fifth Avenue in New York City, and elegantly dressed Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) emerges. 

Tiffany's amazing designs come with a high price tag, however this is not always the case. Elsa Peretti's designs for Tiffany & Co. have seduced the world with their fluid lines and sensual forms. A lot of her designs come in sterling silver with really affordable prices. Here are some of my favorite pieces.

Open bottle pendant in sterling silver £385

Bean pendant in sterling silver with black jade £190
Starfish pendant in sterling silver £200
Starfish bracelet in sterling silver £165
Open heart pendant in rhodonite and sterling silver £215
Source: tiffany.co.uk

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. How cute!!!! :)

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choices ! girls just love tiffany's, good thing they made affordable collection :) check out www.artoflioness.blogspot.com <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a fan of Tiffany and the blue box!

    Check out new my blog! Follow me on Bloglovin? & I’ll do the same! Keep in Touch! =)
    IAmMarieLivBlogLovin
    MyLatestBlogPost

    ReplyDelete

>