Saturday, 31 August 2013

Florabotanica

Kristen Stewart's second Balenciaga Florabotanica fragrance ad has been unveiled. In this elegant black and white shot, the 23-year-old actress goes topless and has her back covered in blooming, colorful, exotic flowers.

Photo by Mario Testino
Balenciaga is one of my favorite brands and I would love to spray my brand new scarf that I bought from Harrods a few months ago, with Florabotanica. Such a natural, feminine and original fragrance.

Have a lovely day! Always smile and spray yourselves with nice fragrances!

Helen xx 

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous!

    http://tasshion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her elegant casual look & thanks for the comment on my blog! Follow me on bloglovin!


    IamMarieLiv

    IAmMarieLivBloglovin

    ReplyDelete

>