Sunday, 25 August 2013

My last Cosmopolitan

Summer just screams for cocktails and my all time favorite is a good, strong Cosmopolitan. While I am on holiday I like cooling off warm nights with a scrumptious Cosmo!

I went to a nice little bar the other evening which was by the sea and treated myself. It was a beautiful night, the waves were hitting on the rocks that were surrounding the beach and the music was playing. I will miss these Greek summer nights...




Dress: Paul & Joe sister, Jewelry: Monica Vinader

My summer holiday is approaching to its end. I have had plenty of cocktails, lots of tanning hours, I managed to finish reading three books and now I have to convince myself that I am ready (?) to go back! Tomorrow I am flying back to London and I just hope it will not rain!!

Have a lovely Sunday!!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. love your dress!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete

>