Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Breakfast at the Bulgari Hotel with jewels from the Diva collection

I was so lucky today to be invited at the Bulgari Hotel in Knightsbridge for an exclusive presentation of their new "Diva" High Jewellery Collection which has been launched recently. 


As soon as I arrived at the hotel warm coffee and fresh pastries were served at the cinema's lounge. The presentation was held at the hotel's impressive 47-seat private screening room. 

Source: cpp-luxury.com
The new Diva Collection is modeled by Italian beauty Carla Bruni and the campaign is shot by Terry Richardson. Here are some images:




Source: vogue.co.uk
After the presentation we were given a beautiful goody bag to take home including the "Au The Vert" perfume. We then headed to the Bulgari Boutique in Harrods where I was given full access to some of the brand's unique and expensive fine jewellery. 

My goody bag

It felt great trying on a necklace that costs a couple of million pounds (you can tell from my smile!!).



I had such a beautiful morning. Thank you so much to everyone from the Bulgari team!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>