Monday, 2 September 2013

Robert Pattinson's Dior Homme "The Film"

Hello everyone! September is here, I am moving out this week and I cannot wait until I find myself in the coziness of my new flat. I was watching earlier the new uncut clip for the fragrance Dior Homme that was released yesterday. It has been a long wait but the film has finally made its debut and what a debut dare I say! 


The short film shot by Romain Gavras, shows Robert Pattinson in black and white as he interacts with his onscreen lover, played by model Camille Rowe. Set to a soundtrack by Led Zeppelin ("Whole Lotta Love") the pair displays their affection and passion all over town. I particularly like the scene in the bathtub. 




Source: www.dior.com

Don't you wish your boyfriend looked like that and smelled like that?

Have a lovely week!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. awesome, i love Dior
    let's follow each other? on facebook/bloglovin etc.
    greetings from holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

>