Thursday, 31 October 2013

Moss and Galliano Reunited: Inside December's Vogue

December is coming one month earlier with Vogue's new issue (I still haven't finished reading the previous one - I am such a slow reader lately). The weather is getting colder, Christmas trees are seen everywhere and I am getting the festive vibe that really helps the mood. Kate Moss marks her 34th cover for the magazine and in the image for December's issue she wears a feather cape with a pearl encrusted collar from Alexander McQueen photographed by Tim Walker. 


In this issue, designers play the first role and we witness John Galliano's creative comeback as guest fashion editor for a marvelous photo shoot with his long-time friend, supermodel Kate Moss. Other designers are featured in the issue such as Isabel Marant, Christopher Kane, Proenza Schouler, J W Anderson and many more. 

Source: vogue.com
I can't wait to get my hands on the new issue. Have a great day!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. I never liked Kate Moss that much.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

>