Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Happy New Year 2014


Since the old calendar is getting changed and the sun of the old year sets down for a new sunrise, let this year take away all the pain and unhappiness that you may have in your life and shower you with love, peace, health, joy and abundance of new friends. 

In this year to come all I am asking is for a sun to give me warmth, a moon to show me charm, an angel to give me protection and someone to share all my feelings. One resolution I have made is this: To rise above the little things.


Happy New Year!
Καλή Χρονιά!
Frohes Neues Jahr!
Bonne Année!
С Новым Годом!
Felice Anno Nuovo!
Feliz Año Nuevo!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy New Year Michele!!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year gorgeous! Wish you the best for 2014, may all your dreams came true.
    Ps: I love your dress ♥

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Constance! Happy New Year to you too!!

      Delete

>