Thursday, 27 February 2014

Meet my Mini Balenciaga

Once I have an addiction, it is pretty obvious for everyone to see. I am not hiding and this applies to my taste for nice bags as well. I got this mini Balenciaga bag a couple of months ago from Harrods and it has managed to do a few rounds around the city. The size is so convenient and it fits all the necessary items that you want to carry with you on a night out. 



New York Times, breakfast and mini B
On the go...
Taking my mini B to the theatre
Have a wonderful day!! The weekend is coming ;)

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. The bag is so cute and lovely (: hehe love the blak color cause it goes so well with everything! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is pretty!!!! I like it!!!!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Will you visit again? I have a new post up!

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful clutch!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete

>