Saturday, 15 February 2014

The Mousetrap at St Martin's Theatre

Last Saturday I went to St Martin's Theatre to watch the longest running show in the world. Agatha Christie's "The Mousetrap" is currently on its 62nd year and it is still going strong! It was a cold Saturday afternoon and the theatre's foyer was the best shelter. I love going to the theatre's bar for a glass of wine just before the play starts...it just gets you in the mood!

The Mousetrap opened in the West End of London in 1952 and has been running continuously since then. This murder mystery play is also known for its twist ending, which the audience are traditionally asked not to reveal after leaving the theatre (my lips are sealed!)




Sneak peak from inside the theatre :)




Have a great weekend !!

Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. I decided that I have much more of an exciting time finding blogs like this which you can tell are driven by passion and not numbers…the pictures are so raw and authentic…not over done nor underdone…I completely love it! Great pics…
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would love to be there!

    http://www.mydearwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great show!!!! beautiful post dear!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place to visit, love London!

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by dear! Have a lovely evening!

    Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete

>