Saturday, 22 March 2014

Bared to you

Even when I am on holiday, I always feel the need to have a book inside my bag as much as I need my Chanel lipstick. Just before my flight on Sunday, I took with me this book that I bought a few months ago but I was just waiting for the right moment to start reading it.

"Bared to you" by Sylvia Day is a well-written and sexually charged romance novel with characters that have real depth. 

Reading and coffee go together hand in hand...

The story goes like this: 

Gideon (what an unusual name) Cross came into Eva's life like lighting in the darkness - beautiful and brilliant, jagged and hot. She was drawn to him as she had never been to anyone in her life. She craved his touch like a drug, even knowing that it would weaken her. She was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in her so easily...

Gideon knew. He had demons on his own. And they would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires.

I enjoy reading this explosive storyline and as I am just about to finish it, I am quite glad that Gideon and Eva's story continues in the powerfully sensual sequel in the series, "Reflected in You". I have to get this as soon as I return to London. I loved Fifty Shades of Grey, but this I believe is a lot better. Any thoughts on that?

Have a great day!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. The book sounds so good, I need to get this!


    Kirsten x

    http://cocosouth.com
    https://www.facebook.com/cocosouthblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tip!:) Fifty Shades of Grey was such a successful book and this one looks amazing too!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first 50 shades of grey! thanks for showing me this one X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and relaxing day :) I wasn't really a big fan of 50 Shades but looks like this book is better! I'll def read it :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete

>