Monday, 17 March 2014

My flight to Athens

My flight yesterday must have been the best flight ever. The plane left on time (thank you British Airways for being so punctual), the flight was so smooth with no turbulences at all and time just flew so quickly. I arrived at Terminal 5 quite early in the morning as I absolutely love the airport vibe before a flight and I wanted to have time ahead of me to enjoy my second coffee of the day. The weather in London was fairly good and I gradually had to remove my coat and stayed with my Whistles dress.


My green suede Balenciaga was my companion keeping all my travel essentials together...
The shopaholic in me is never caught off guard when I pass by a nice boutique, so as I was walking past the Tiffany & Co. boutique I heard something calling my name and inviting me inside...And in I went!!




Once I was holding in my hands this beautiful blue box with white ribbon, I was feeling content and ready for my skinny latte at Starbucks. I then headed to Gate A12 and I was patiently waiting for boarding time to come. My holiday time was counting its very first few hours and this always feels amazing!

Helen with double "l" for extra loving...

I found my way to my comfortable seat and I requested a bottle of white wine to help me relax and unwind. I had some nuts on the side and my new book: "Bared to you" by Sylvia Day kept me sweet company throughout the flight.



I arrived to Athens at six in the afternoon and I could feel the difference in the air. God, how much I miss home sometimes!!

Have a wonderful week!!

Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. Loved the rings!

    www.itsmeines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had so much fun! Lovely photos sweetie!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous, love travelling styles xx
    Aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how chic your outfit looks.x I love flights, there is something magical about being at the airport and seeing all those people being in a rush and the being on an airplane and be full of excitement that you are going on holidays! Can't wait for my flight to be finally here, need some holidays as well! Have a lovely Friday.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

>