Thursday, 20 March 2014

Redheads have more fun...!

There are sometimes that you feel an urgent need to do something to your hair (not in an abusive way...) and once you do so, you feel so much better. Your mood changes, hopefully for the better unless your hairdresser gets it all wrong ;)

I am quite lucky to have an amazing hairdresser and everytime I visit home I have to make sure to pop in and colour my hair beautiful. That is exactly what I did on Tuesday. Spring is here and I wanted something bright, new and healthy. Red is my number one choice when it comes to hair and voila: 


Wearing my new Tiffany & Co. pendant

What do you think of this change? Was it worth the trouble?

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely hair dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hair style!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous dear.x Love the colour on you! I totally agree with you, a small change can make a huge difference on our mood.x Hope you are enjoying your time at home, I am sure the weather is amazing! Have a lovely day.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your hair! It looks great!

    www.itsmeines.com

    ReplyDelete

>