Thursday, 24 April 2014

Sun and the City

Easter Monday was a challenging day, and all this weather wise. The day started with a beautiful sun looking upon us and the moment that I decided to take my jacket off, the sky turned moody and the pouring rain was on a roll. I headed to Oxford street with a male friend and did some shopping. It is fun watching a guy on a hunt for clothes. I helped him pick the shirt and he did all the rest. 

Later in the afternoon the weather changed yet again and since the city was available I decided to take a chance on her. I took a stroll around London and headed for a cold coffee at the Starbucks in Motcomb Street. I really needed some fresh air and to do a bit of work on my thoughts. London is so beautiful when the sun is shining and I love it how sometimes during a Bank Holiday the streets can be quite empty. I have fun crossing the streets without a care in the world!

Grosvenor Square












Almost clear blue sky...
Green Park




I did not include any photos in the rain. Who wants this in the middle of the spring? Hope you are all well and you are taking good care of yourselves!

Have a great day! 

Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time, beautiful pictures! Xoxo
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!! cheer up the weather is warming up and getting better and better :)
    Thanks for sharing! I invite you to visit my blog and please let me know if you would like to support each other!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks for showing few glimpse of your city..i like it so much..
    u look pretty too just like bright shiny weather..!!

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures.

    Adaora x
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete

>