Thursday, 29 May 2014

Theo Fennell at 169 Fulham Road

I love jewellery and who doesn't really? So, as soon as I came back from my holiday in Greece and received an invitation for the following morning at the Theo Fennell Boutique at 169 Fulham Road I simply could not resist. 


I have passed by the store so many times as I love walking around this area but I never really had a chance to step inside the beautiful world of Theo. 


Breakfast is served...
Vodka anyone?

After enjoying our breakfast we went for a lovely tour around the boutique and also visited the studio on the first floor of the beautiful flagship store. Theo Fennell's pieces have been captivating the world for over 25 years. Every piece is so original and  the craftsmanship is truly distinctive. Here are some photos that I hope you will enjoy. 

Crosses
Keys



Cufflinks

Stunning silver jewellery in affordable prices :)
The Mozambique Ring

Jewellery and a cup of coffee make me so happy :)

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

8 comments:

  1. I like the jewels and the event!

    trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow♥ the Mozambique ring is stunning!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Mozambique ring is perfect! Beautiful!
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love the idea X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your dress!!and of course the mozambique ring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful jewels, I love the "key" pendants :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

>