Monday, 16 June 2014

Double Shot

Good morning to all! I am sitting in front of my window noticing the weather changing faces like a Pygmalion and I cannot wait for the next World Cup match this afternoon. I am enjoying a cup of coffee as this is a constant in my life (Dear caffeine, I do not know what I would do if you were not in my life...). 

While I am out in town and more specifically in WC postcode surroundings my favourite go to place for a magnificent cup of coffee is the Double Shot Coffee Company in Covent Garden. Opened in December 2009, this coffee spot offers not only great quality coffee (and so much more..) but a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. 



I love going to truly independent coffee shops to enjoy myself and I get the feeling that you receive hospitality and service on another level. That is exactly what the Double Shot accomplishes and I would highly recommend to check it out next time you are in the West End to catch a musical or an event at the Royal Opera House. 

Double Shot Coffee Company: 38A Tavistock Street, WC2E 7PB
A good book is always tagged along with me :)


Have a great day!!

Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. lovely pictures! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love your blog because we ttend to see beautiful places and restaurants..keep exploring more..love your blog sweets
    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this place looks amazing!:) lovely photos!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pictures everything looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

>