Sunday, 29 June 2014

I need a Cosmo

Last week, after a long day's work me and my friends met up for a few cocktails at South Kensington. I am a big fan of Lebanese cuisine and our destination was Comptoir Libanais. I had my first summer cocktail - no need to ask, it has always been a good Cosmopolitan that makes me happy - and I cannot wait to  have some more next week as I am flying out for my much anticipated holiday break.  

This green pepper caused some trouble...
Cheers...!!!

A very SATC situation here...


We had lots of delicious food (and desserts), cocktails, chat and laughter. Summer nights should always be like that!

Have a great Sunday and good luck to the Greek football team playing tonight :)

Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Oh, i want some cocktails.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm the ice cream looks so delicious!♥ lovely photos!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I'm craving all this at breakfast time?? :P

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this restaurant! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing place!
    Kisses
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete

>