Saturday, 26 July 2014

One Year Older...

I have been so busy lately that I barely have time to organise my thoughts, let alone writing a post. So a couple of weeks ago it was my birthday. I am not a big fan of birthdays and that is why I did not make a big fuss about it. Plus, it was just when I came back from my holiday and I had so much work. I literally spent my "special" day at work but truth to be told I had some fun ;)

I decided to officially celebrate with a couple of friends last Sunday and we gathered at Bill's in Putney, my favorite spot in the area, chatting and having fun over a glass of wine and some food. Additional presents were given to me and I just love opening them and guessing what's underneath the wrapping paper. I am quite good at this ;-)

Yeah that is me!! A year older and so much wiser...

I just love the cards that Laura picks!!!
I cannot have fun with an empty stomach... 
Mastering the technique of unwrapping ;-)
Someone knows that I love fans....
... and scarves!!
Canan, me, Manveen and some beautiful smiles :)
I love being around people who make me smile and laugh uncontrollably and I hope I put a smile back on their faces as well. We have to keep the balance there ;) Today it is Canan's birthday and this lucky girl is flying to the beautiful Greek island of Zante to celebrate her special day the Greek way!!! I am sure it will be a fantastic one!!

Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>