Sunday, 31 August 2014

Picnic at Furnivall Gardens

The weather in London recently has taken a U turn and I guess that this is a sign that summer days and nights are over. It was all good while it lasted and autumn will officially arrive tomorrow. I am such a summer girl though and today I was reminiscing when a few weeks ago I went on a picnic with my friend Laura at Furnivall Gardens.


Our lunch was taken care thanks to Marks & Spencer and we headed to the gardens to enjoy some sunshine. 

Wine in the sun: Always a good idea...
Keeping it healthy ...

Me and Laura 
Hammersmith Bridge

When the sun went down, the Thames Path showed me the way home. It was a fun day, with lots of sun, wine and a friend. What more could I ask for?


Have a great start to your week!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>