Friday, 29 August 2014

Poncho Personalisation Service by Burberry

Hello everyone! It has been a busy period for me recently and I am trying to find time for everything. Here, I detect some failure on my part as it seems like I cannot find much time for my blog :-(

I was reading some interesting fashion news this morning and I came across an article about Burberry's personalised blanket ponchos. I really loved the idea and I wanted to share this with you. From next week you can make the look your own with the launch of Burberry's personalisation service on a selection of its ponchos and its heritage scarves. How cool is that?

Source:ldnfashion.com
The service is launching online and in-store, where the monogramming will be available up to three characters. 

Happy Monogramming!! Have a fabulous day and enjoy your weekend. 

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

>