Saturday, 9 August 2014

Sandro Fall/Winter 2014

One of my favorite brands is French label, Sandro. I am quite a regular at the Harrods boutique on the 4th Floor and everytime time the associates see me they give me their friendliest smile and welcome! Last week, I was going out for drinks and Sandro came to the rescue giving the answer to the intolerable question: "What am I wearing?". I chose a pair of black shorts and a white silky top that I believed made quite an impression ;)

New Arrivals from their Fall/Winter 2014  have hit the stores and here are some of my favorite pieces so far. 

Tatianas Lace Overlay T-shirt
Tesla Never Apart T-shirt
Addict Double Zipper Convertible Bag
Prunelle Textured High Waist Shorts
Raison Combo Textured Dress
Rozen Colorblock Lace Dress
Manoli Faux Fur Hooded Black Coat
Source: http://us.sandro-paris.com

Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the colorblock lace dress. All the other outfits are fab as well.

    xoxo
    http://madeinmauve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black coat is perfect!♥ great picks!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

>