Friday, 8 August 2014

Trying Something New...

Another week comes to its end and I am excited to have the weekend off! This month has seen a few changes coming into my life. This coming Monday I am going on secondment in an attempt to explore new things, meet new people and different career possibilities by temporarily changing role within the company that I have been working the last four years. 

My feelings are quite mixed at the moment. There is a good dose of excitement, anticipation and anguish. Let the curtain fall on Monday and everything will be revealed!


And some words of wisdom: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened", because I firmly believe that a smile is the best accessory!

Have a lovely Friday and enjoy your weekend!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>