Thursday, 20 November 2014

Essie's House of Colour in Harrods

I love the times that I am enjoying some precious me time and I am doing simple things that really please me, like treating myself to a manicure and a pedicure. I love taking care of my nails and I always choose my colour according to my mood (at the moment I am wearing Tiny Wine-ey by Essie, a bold and bright cherry red!). 

My favourite nail polish brand is by far Essie and I was so excited to find out the other day that Essie has announced the opening of a House of Colour nail bar at the Urban Retreat located on the fifth floor in Harrods.

Source: ldnfashion.co.uk
Launching later this month , the nail bar will operate on a walk-in basis (I love this idea!) and visitors can expect a full menu of services with prices starting at £15.

What is your favorite colour choice for the festive season? I always tend to go for Russian Roulette. Talking about risky business... ;-)

Have a fab day! Take care of yourselces cause no one else will.

Helen xx

1 comment:

>