Sunday, 30 November 2014

In The Land of Grey n Pink

 Weekend getaways are always a great idea! If only I could do this on a weekly basis :-) I might not be planning a weekend getaway but I am indeed just about to fly out for a week's break and I cannot wait. I have an early flight to catch on Tuesday morning and last night all I could think about was packing and outfits!! I am almost there and the clock is ticking....

Here are some pieces that I have chosen for travelling in style. I love distressed boyfriend jeans and I like combining them with a fab pair of  flats. These Celine felt skates are simply stunning and in great demand at the moment. During the cold months, I cannot say no to a soft, cashmere jumper and this Stella McCartney one, embroidered with colourful stones looks so cute. The Sac de Jour tote by Saint Laurent is an absolute dream, don't you think?

Have an awesome Sunday!!

Helen xx
In The Land of Grey n Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment

>