Monday, 1 December 2014

Hello December :-)

December is finally here, a fact that brings us even closer to Christmas! Excited much?

This morning I am adding the final touches to my preparations for my early flight tomorrow and the pressure is on. My favorite Whistles dresses have been packed, along with comfortabe Lanvin flats and if I am forgetting anything, my sister's wardrobe will come to the rescue.

First things first, let's not forget the passport :-)
I always have a book with me when travelling... Such a bookworm!
Chanel essentials...
I have a busy day ahead of me, but my mind will eventually be put to rest once I step foot at the airport.

Have a great week everyone and an even greater month!!

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. So excited it's December! One of my favorite months for sure! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>