Thursday, 11 December 2014

Julia Roberts for Givenchy

Here I am, back to London after a short break in Greece where the weather felt like spring. I was drinking coffee by the sea and I was feeling like Easter was just in the corner. The moment I set foot in London, the dream got shattered and I am literally cold! Everyone around me is under the weather and I have to guard myself. After all, I have a Christmas do this coming Saturday that I cannot miss. 

While on holiday, I got the chance to read plenty of magazines - them being a nice company to my coffee interactions! I absolutely fell in love with Givenchy's spring/summer 2015 campaign, starring the iconic Julia Roberts. Ricardo Tisci has landed Roberts and the black and white images shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott are so powerful. I love the fact that Julia's signature 1000-watt smile has been cleverly replaced with an intense, hard-looking gaze.What do you think of the campaign?





Have a great day!!

Helen xx

1 comment:

>