Monday, 15 December 2014

Neville's Island at the Duke of York's Theatre

A couple of weeks ago, I visited the theatre and saw a truly suberb comedy that I enjoyed so much. Last time I laughed so much at the theatre was when I went to see The Importance of Being Earnest at the Harold Pinter Theatre. Neville's Island (which runs until 3rd January), follows the hilarious adventures of four out-of-condition, out-of-their depth businessmen on an out -of-control team-building experience.

Outside the theatre
Neville's island has arrived at the Duke of York's Theatre, starring Adrian Edmondson, Miles Jupp, Neil Morrissey and Robert Webb. The play is written by Tim Firth and directed by Angus Jackson. This production marks the play's return to the West End, 20 years after it was first seen in London at the Apollo Theatre.

The impressive stage
Happy news: My ticket had been upgraded!!

Don't miss this wonderful play and watch out for the scene with the sausage! I nearly fell off my seat laughing!!!

Have a great week!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great play!!!! Happy holidays!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! Happy holidays to you too xx

      Delete

>