Sunday, 1 February 2015

Ham Yard Hotel

I love visiting new places and if I fancy something enough I will always go back. Yeah, I am a loyal kinda gal :-). This happened when I first visited The Ham Yard Hotel, a new boutique hotel in the middle of my beloved Soho and moments away from Mayfair. The hotel revolves around a tree filled garden with a bronze sculpture centerpiece by Tony Cragg.

Source: firmdalehotels.com
Alongside the hotel's 91 individually designed bedrooms and suites are 24 apartments, 13 independent stores, a restaurant and bar with outdoor dining. There is a drawing room, a library, a spa, a gym, a theatre, private event rooms and a 1950's style bowling alley. A hotel that respects itself always has a rooftop garden and the Ham Yard Hotel could not be an exception to this rule. Its rooftop is amazing, offering stunning views of the Soho skyline. 







Last time I visited the hotel was a few months ago and I sat with my friends for a nice cocktail at the Bar. It was a busy Saturday evening but the service we received was impecable. A table was available for us in a matter of a few mitutes. I was rather impressed!!




If you have not discovered yet this little gem tucked in a quite little street in Soho, get your phone's street finder app out and pay it a visit.

Ham Yyard Hotel
1 Ham Yard
London
W1D 7DT

Have an awesome Sunday!! 

Today I will do this thing that Italians call "Dolce far Niente".

Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so happy to have come across this blog. I am going next week!
    Beautiful photos and write-up

    Hayley x

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - the Ham Yard Hotel looks amazing! Definitely looking into it for my next trip to London :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you visit Cee, don't miss treating yourself to an afternoon tea there! It's fantastic :-)

      Delete
  3. Classy and stylish at the same time. My favorite!
    Valentina

    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete

>