Monday, 30 May 2016

Soludos Sale

Hello everyone! I am back from my long holiday break in Menorca and I feel so relaxed and happy. The weather was amazing! I spent most of my time by the pool and on some of the island's idyllic beaches. When on holiday, what is important for me is wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. I managed to completely wear out my old Birkenstocks and I got two pairs of Menorcan sandals. They are made in Menorca with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship (I will soon prepare a post about these beauties).

I also wanted to get some espadrilles but my suitcase was literally ready to explode and could not fit anything else. However, I can update my wardrobe with a nice pair of  Soludos, that you can now find  in Harrods (Fashion Lab, 4th Floor). Otherwise, you can browse online and take advantage of their online sale! Yeah!!!

Here are some of the styles on sale that I love: 

Womens Original Dali
Original Dali in Seashell Pink

Womens Dali
Dali in Sunshine Yellow
Linen Smoking Slipper
Linen Smoking Slipper in Lavender
Candy Stripe Classic Sandal
Candy Stripe Classic Sandal in Navy White

Smoking Slipper Embroidery
Smoking Slipper Embroidery Oui Non Navy
Suede Fringe Classic Sandal
Suede Fringe Classic Sandal in Saddle
Calf Hair Classic Sandal
Calf  Hair Classic Spotted Doe natural
I hope the weather in London will soon warm up!!

Have a great week!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>