Friday, 17 June 2016

Moringa Cleansing Balm by Emma Hardie

Something that I have recently discovered is hot cloth cleansers thanks to my colleague Vicky who suggested I give it a go as a new way of cleaning my face. On my way home this morning, I collected some face cloths that I had ordered online from M & S and I cleaned my face with Emma Hardie's Moringa Cleansing Balm. My skin loved it and so did I. There is no way I am going back to the conventional cleansers now. I am officially hooked. 

£38 for 100ml


Directions for use: Take no more than a 5p piece of the Moringa Cleansing Balm into the palm of your hand to create a cream. Apply to the face, neck and eye area and massage thoroughly into the skin. Tto remove, soak a cleansing cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess and gently wipe over the whole face and neck, taking extra care around the delicate eye area.

Do you know any other balms that you can recommend?

Have a great day!

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

>