Saturday, 13 May 2017

Next to Nothing by Mac

A makeup brand that I have recently fallen in love with, is Mac. The moment that I bought my first eye shadow, I knew that this was not just a fling...but something serious. After all, I am not that kind of girl. 

My make up bag includes a few eye shadows, some lipsticks, a concealer and my latest purchase is their Next to Nothing Face Colour. It was last month that I noticed the poster with the beautiful A. Vikander and I needed to find out more about this product. I popped into Harrods for a skin demo and all my questions were answered by the skilled Mac makeup artists.  


For a person who does not like wearing heavy foundation this product is great and ticks all the boxes. It is a moisturizing tinted cream with nourishing ingredients and opalescent microspheres, bringing out my skin's luminosity whether worn under makeup or alone. It gives a sheer, balmy perfection. Exactly what I need!

Mac & Tulips

Try it out and let me know what you think. 

Have a great weekend!

Helen xx

2 comments:

>